I added and tested input checks in an attempt to reduce user error when sharing the program with my peers. I added a text file with instructions on how to run the program via linux terminal. I also added comments in the code to help users understand how to add and test other path planning algorithms, which I intentionally structured the code to allow. I spent the remainder of the week learning how to use Julia with an emphasis on the Makie.jl package and figuring out how to access dualshock 4 data via linux. I learned how to use Julia by slowly making what I wanted with the Makie.jl functions and cherry picking functions along the way. For the dualshock 4 data, I found out where the data could be accessed and attempted to write a C++ program outputing the accessed data to the terminal.